Solo Standards Heath Warranty & Sale Contract
Name of Dog_________________________ Sex______________ Date of Birth____________________________
Color & Markings_______________________________________ Price of Dog____________________________
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy. The balance must be paid in full before the puppy leaves. Failure to comply with these terms will result in the purchaser’s deposit being forfeited. A deposit of $______________________ was paid by the buyer on ________________________ Deposits to hold a puppy are binding and NON-REFUNDABLE.
1. This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and has been vaccinated and de-wormed properly for the puppy’s present age. Breeder will provide accurate health records of this puppy. This guarantee is warranted to the original purchaser for three days.
2. The buyer should have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within THREE days. (Breeder is not responsible for vet bills and please have your Vet appointment made before taking your puppy home.) Should the veterinarian find this puppy to have a serious life threatening illness or disease, (excludes parasites or coccidia) breeder will replace with puppy of equal value, when available. Puppy must be returned and accompanied with documented proof of illness from licensed veterinarian, within 7 days of purchase, (Breeder not responsible for transportation costs.) Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian before replacing.
3. This puppy is guaranteed to the original buyer for (1) one year against hereditary/genetic diseases. With (2) two years against Hip Dysplasia. All breeding dog's hips must be tested with either OFA or PennHip before breeding or this contract is null and void. If dog is found to have a serious hereditary/genetic disease a replacement puppy of equal value will be given when available. Documentation from licensed veterinarian must be given. It is understood that breeder is never responsible for veterinarian bills or transportation costs.
4. Puppy is offered with two different choices of Registration: (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
1. Limited Registration ________________________________________________ (MUST spay/neuter)
2. Full Registration (Breeding & Showing) ***must be agreed before purchase/seperate contract would be made***
For Limited registration: Buyer will receive AKC/UKC registration papers when proof of spay/neuter is sent to me. Dogs MUST be spayed/neutered BY 10 months old or this contract is considered broken and is null and void.
5. Puppies are not sold on a trial basis, please be committed for the life of this dog. If a situation arises where you cannot keep this dog please contact me right away.
6. It is required that you find a reputable veterinarian to keep this puppy up to date on vaccinations and health issues. Breeder assumes no responsibility for the puppy after it leaves the premises, for medical expenses, family disputes, or any other problems you have not thought out. I do not pay veterinarian bills or transportation costs under any circumstances. Please consider all the pros and cons of adding a puppy to your life before you purchase this new member of your family! Please know the breed/research BEFORE buying the puppy. Thank you!
I understand by signing this agreement it becomes a binding contract, and I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the conditions of this sales agreement.
Signature of Breeder:__________________________________________________ Date______________________
Signature of Buyer(s):__________________________________________________ Date______________________
Address (please print)________________________________________________________________________________
Breeder: Jean Miller firstname.lastname@example.org www.solostandards.com
125 Packard RD
Arthur, Ne 69121