Solo Standards Deposit, Heath Warranty & Sale Contract
This contract consists of 3 sections: Deposit section, Sales & Health section and Signatures Section
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy OR to hold a spot for a planned litter stated on my website or stated below. The balance must be paid in full before the puppy leaves. I accept personal checks for deposits and CASH for balance when puppy is picked up. If balance is paid by check then is must be paid by the time puppy is 6 wks old. Failure to comply with these terms will result in the purchaser’s deposit being forfeited. On all accounts the $500 deposit is considered NON-REFUNDABLE if I have held a puppy for you.
A deposit of $________________________ was paid by the buyer on date of ___________________________________
Deposits to hold a puppy OR a picking spot for upcoming litter are binding and NON-REFUNDABLE. I will only refund a deposit if I cannot provide you with a puppy from a litter we currently have OR a puppy from litter I have planned within the next 6 months of the date of this contract. You would then be given the choice of a refund or applying it toward a future litter. As a small breeder of 1 to 3 litters a year, I do not always have puppies available and each litter is planned in advance. If you change your mind for personal reasons, this deposit is not refunded. Please note any specific gender/color choices below so I can help you in your selection.
I prefer (please circle): Male only Female only Will consider either Male or Female
Color preferences for my puppy are:_____________________________________________________________________
Please talk to breeder about colors expected for upcoming litters.
Other notes on desired traits you want to add:_____________________________________________________________
Name of Puppy (filled in after selection is made)________________________________________________Sex________
Date of Birth:_____________________________________ Price of Puppy: ______________________________________
HEALTH & SALES AGREEMENT:
1. This puppy is guaranteed to be in good health and has been vaccinated and de-wormed properly for the puppy’s present age. Breeder will provide accurate health records of this puppy. This guarantee is warranted to the original purchaser for three days.
2. The buyer should have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian within 3 days if traveling I will give 5 days. Breeder is not responsible for Vet bills and please have your Vet appointment made before taking your puppy home. Should the Veterinarian find this puppy to have a serious life threatening illness or disease, (excludes parasites or coccidia/girardia, bites that are still growing in) breeder will replace with puppy of equal value, when available. Puppy must be returned and accompanied with documented proof of illness from licensed veterinarian, within 7 days of purchase, (Breeder not responsible for transportation costs.) Breeder reserves the right to have the puppy examined by a licensed veterinarian before replacing.
3. This puppy is guaranteed to the original buyer for (1) one year against hereditary/genetic diseases. With (2) two years against Hip Dysplasia. All breeding dog's hips must be tested with either OFA or PennHip before breeding or this contract is null and void. If dog is found to have a serious hereditary/genetic disease a replacement puppy of equal value will be given when available. Documentation from licensed veterinarian must be given. It is understood that breeder is never responsible for veterinarian bills or transportation costs.
4. Puppy is offered with two different choices of Registration: (SIGNATURE REQUIRED)
1. Limited Registration ________________________________________________ (MUST spay/neuter)
2. Full Registration (Breeding & Showing) ***must be agreed before purchase/seperate contract would be made***
For Limited registration: Buyer will receive AKC/UKC registration papers when proof of spay/neuter is sent to me. Dogs MUST be spayed/neutered BY 12 months old or this contract is considered broken and is null and void. If you do not spay/neuter by 12 months old and send proof, you will NOT get AKC papers. I the breeder recommend that females be spayed from 7 to 9 months old and males neutered around 8 to 9 months old. I like them to get through the fast growth spurts and NOT be spayed/neutered before 7 months old.
5. Puppies are not sold on a trial basis, please be committed for the life of this dog. If a situation arises where you cannot keep this dog please contact me right away. I will always either take a dog back or help you place a dog. You are obligated to get the dog/puppy back to me if this service is needed.
6.) Please give me a 1 yr updated & picture via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Updates always appreciated the lifetime of the dog and Thank-You in advance!
7.) It is required that you find a reputable veterinarian to keep this puppy up to date on vaccinations and health issues. Breeder assumes no responsibility for the puppy after it leaves the premises, for medical expenses, family disputes, or any other problems you have not thought out. I do not pay veterinarian bills or transportation costs under any circumstances. Please consider all the pros and cons of adding a puppy to your life before you purchase this new member of your family! Please know the breed/research BEFORE buying the puppy. Thank you!
I understand by signing this agreement it becomes a binding contract, and I acknowledge that I have read, understood and agree to the conditions of this sales agreement. I have read in complete the Solo Standards website and all the info on the Puppy Information Page.
Signature of Breeder:__________________________________________________ Date____________________________
Signature of Buyer(s):__________________________________________________ Date___________________________
Print Name here:_______________________________________________________________________________________
Address (please print)__________________________________________________________________________________
Breeder: Jean Miller email@example.com www.solostandards.com
85930 Cedar Drive
Mullen, Ne 69152